By Travelzoo Staff
For £89, two Travelzoo subscribers can escape to a historic Suffolk coaching inn for an overnight foodie break. This deal from The Bell House Hotel in Saxmundham, where King George II once stayed, includes:
Why we love it
- Overnight stays at the Bell House Hotel in Suffolk are now £89 per night including dinner and full Suffolk breakfast -- that's up to 40% off the regular price
- Includes accommodation for two in a Standard Room
- Travelzoo subscribers receive an upgrade, subject to availability on arrival
- 2-course à la carte dinner from the Parlour Menu
- Upgrade to two courses from the Fine Dining Menu for £20 per couple
- The restaurant is listed in the Michelin Guide
Bell House Hotel
Bell House Hotel
31 High Street
Saxmundham, IP17 1AF
Tel: 01728 602 331
What's included & when
- Jan. 2, 2013 - May 15, 2013
- -An overnight stay for two in a Standard Room with full English breakfast
- -An upgrade, subject to availability on arrival
- -Dinner and dessert from the Parlour Menu
- Mentioned in the Michelin Guide 2013, food is a highlight at the hotel. The Parlour Menu features traditional fare such as sausages and truffled potato mash and homemade burgers. Subscribers can upgrade to a 2-course à la carte dinner from the Fine Dining Menu for £20 per room, payable locally (Tuesday-Saturday only), where you'll find slow-roasted pork belly and sea bass with smoke-glazed scallop.
- Stay seven days a week until 15 May. Stay two nights for £149 or three nights for £199 -- extra nights are on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- The 10 rooms at the property are individually decorated and many have views of Saxmundham.
- Located at the centre of Suffolk's Heritage Coast region, Saxmundham is a 40-minute drive from Ipswich, an hour from Norwich and about 20 minutes from the coastal towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh.
The small print
Available for stays until 15 May. Includes an overnight stay in a Standard Room and a main course and a dessert from the Parlour Menu. Upgrade to a 2-course à la carte dinner from the Fine Dining Menu for £20 per room, payable locally. Subject to availability. Not available on 14 February; 29 March-1 April. See below for full terms and conditions. Please note, the hotel has made more rooms available, so we have reopened the sale.
See all terms