By Travelzoo Staff
Stays at a boutique Norfolk bolthole are now £119 per room. Regularly over £200, this package from the Kings Head Hotel in Great Bircham includes:
Why we love it
- Save over 40% on stays at a rural Norfolk boutique hotel
- This package from The Kings Head Hotel -- worth over £200 -- is now £119 per room
- Includes accommodation for two in a Superior Room
- 5-course tasting menu by head chef, Nicholas Parker
- Homemade cream tea
- Glass of prosecco per person
- Full English breakfast
- This Edwardian country house borders the royal Sandringham Estate and is close to the scenic North Norfolk coastline
The Kings Head Hotel
The Kings Head Hotel
Kings Lynn, PE31 6RJ
Tel: 01485 578265
What's included & when
- Dec. 3, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- - Overnight stay for two in a Superior Room
- - Full English breakfast
- - 5-course tasting menu by head chef, Nicholas Parker (worth £60)
- - Homemade cream tea (worth £9)
- - Glass of prosecco per person (worth £12)
- Bordering the royal Sandringham Estate in rural Norfolk, The Kings Head Hotel is an Edwardian country house in the picturesque village of Great Bircham. The boutique family-run hotel combines cosy interiors with contemporary facilities, including a fine-dining restaurant and free Wi-Fi.
- Just a short distance from the North Norfolk coastline, and within easy reach of the stately homes of Houghton and Holkham Hall and the towns of Burnham Market, Brancaster, Thornham and Hunstanton.
- The Guardian praises the "tour de force" of a menu that "showcases as many examples of Norfolk produce as the chef can muster".
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 March, 2013. Friday and Saturday nights are an extra £15 per room (payable to the hotel on booking).
- Additional nights are available for £60 on a B&B basis.
- Not available on 8, 20, 24-29, 31 December; 1-2, 5, 12-14, 26 January; 14-15, 18-22 February; 2, 9, 16 March, 2013
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two in a Superior Room, with full English breakfast, a 5-course tasting-menu dinner for two, a homemade cream tea and a glass of prosecco per person. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 31 March, 2013. Friday and Saturday nights are an extra £15 per room (payable to the hotel on booking). Additional nights are available for £60 on a B&B basis. Not available on 8, 20, 24-29, 31 December; 1-2, 5, 12-14, 26 January; 14-15, 18-22 February; 2, 9, 16 March, 2013. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per
See all terms
night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.