By Travelzoo Staff
Ogino is Beverley's first Japanese restaurant and was a finalist in the Remarkable East Yorkshire Tourism Awards 2013, which recognises the best restaurants in the area. For £39 instead of up to £72.50, two Travelzoo subscribers are invited to dine on a 3-course à la carte dinner at this highly-rated venue.
Why we love it
- £39 for a 3-course dinner for 2 at Ogino restaurant in Beverley
- Choose three courses from the à la carte menu
- Ogino was a Remarkable Restaurant of the Year finalist in the 2013 Remarkable East Yorkshire Tourism Awards
- It opened in 2012 and is the first Japanese restaurant in the historic market town of Beverley
June 27, 2013 - Oct. 25, 2013
1st Floor Beaver House
Beverley, HU17 0AA
Tel: 01482 679500
- Here's what each person gets:
- - A starter, such as king tiger prawns in light tempura batter, or deep fried chicken in soy and ginger sauce
- - A main, such as a sushi platter, or duck breast marinated in sake, soy, ginger and garlic
- - A dessert, such as triple chocolate brownies, or black sesame mousse with sesame nougatine
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Ogino opened in March last year and is located in the heart of the historic town of Beverley. Head chef Toshimasa, who cooked for the 2012 Japanese Olympic committee, uses locally sourced meat and vegetables in most dishes.
The small print
Each person is entitled to three courses from the à la carte menu. A £5 supplement applies to the ishiyaki steak main. Excludes the Ogino signature rolls. The nigiri and sashimi platters are available as mains only. Voucher may be used for dinner Tuesday-Thursday and for lunch or dinner on Sundays, until 25 October. Menu items are subject to change. Gratuity not included. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms