By Travelzoo Staff
Farthing's Steak Emporium opened last year in the historic market town of Beverley. It has been well received by TripAdvisor users, with many rating it as "excellent". Discover it for yourself, with a 2-course dinner for two for £35 (instead of up to £73.85).
Why we love it
- A 2-course dinner for two at Farthing's Steak Emporium for £35
- Usually costing up to £73.85, you save 53%
- Choose a starter each and a main course each (or a 30oz chateaubriand to share)
- This steakhouse, which is less than a year old, has been very well received by TripAdvisor users with many rating it as "excellent"
- Located in the heart of the historic market town of Beverley
- Available Sunday-Thursday, until the middle of August
April 16, 2013 - Aug. 15, 2013
Farthing's Steak Emporium
3 North Bar Within
Beverley, HU17 8AP
Tel: 01482 888 868
- Here's what you get:
- -A starter each, such as coronation crab with warm crusty bread or calamari with garlic mayonnaise dip
- -A main course each, such as the The Farthing's mixed grill with chips, or a 30oz chateaubriand to share
- This offer is available Sunday-Thursday, until the middle of August
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter each and either a main course each or a 30oz chateaubriand to share. A £3 supplement applies to the t-bone steak. Available Sunday-Thursday, until 15 August. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms