By Travelzoo Staff
Set in rural Little Weighton, Rowley Manor is a Grade II-listed, Georgian manor house. For £35, two people can visit this country house hotel and tuck into a 3-course meal with bubbly for less than half the usual price.
Why we love it
- £35 for a 3-course dinner for two at Rowley Manor
- Save 54% on the usual price of £76.10
- Includes a glass of bubbly each
- Rowley Manor is a grade II-listed Georgian manor house
- Choose a starter, main course and dessert each
- Located in Little Weighton, this country house hotel boasts views of the Yorkshire countryside
- A 30-minute drive from Hull and less than an hour from York, Leeds and Grimsby
March 7, 2013 - Aug. 7, 2013
Little Weighton, HU20 3XR
Tel: 01482 848 248
- Menu items change, depending on what is fresh and available, but here's an idea of what to expect:
- -A glass of bubbly each
- -A starter each, such as beetroot-marinated salmon with dill crème fraiche; or black pudding salad with crispy bacon and chunky ketchup
- -A main course each, such as pan-roasted chicken breast with pea and lemon risotto; or Cumberland sausage and champ mash, with rich red wine gravy and onion rings
- -A dessert each, such as Jaffa Cake cheesecake; or vanilla crème brûlée
- This deal is valid for dinner Sunday-Friday, until 7 August.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of bubbly, a starter, a main course and a dessert. Valid for dinner, Sunday-Friday, until 7 August. Subject to availability. Advanced booking is required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included.