By Travelzoo Staff
The Daily Telegraph says The Wolds Inn is "renowned locally for its home cooked food and the size of its portions". For £25, discover it for yourself with a 3-course meal for two.
Why we love it
- 3-course meal for two at The Wolds Inn for just £25
- "Renowned locally for its home cooked food and the size of its portions" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Located in Huggate, in the rural Yorkshire Wolds
- The AA Pub Guide notes the "open fires and gleaming brassware"
- Valid for lunch or dinner Monday-Friday, and on Sunday after 4:30pm
- This package would usually cost up to £53.70 -- so you save 53%
Sept. 26, 2012 - March 8, 2013
The Wolds Inn
East Yorkshire, YO42 1YH
Tel: 01377 288 217
- This package would usually cost up to £53.70 and includes:
- -A starter each, such as crispy breadcrumb-coated camembert with cranberry dip, or mushrooms stuffed with pâté or stilton cheese, deep-fried in batter and dressed with garlic and herb butter
- -A main course each, such a rack of lamb, cooked in garlic and served with gravy, or homemade fish pie, made with salmon, haddock, tuna and smoked haddock in a white wine sauce, topped with mash
- -A dessert each, such as treacle sponge, Eton mess, or locally made ice cream in flavours such as amaretto, vanilla, chocolate, pistachio, honeycomb, Bailey’s or strawberry
- The Wolds Inn is set in a converted 16th-century coaching inn noted by The AA Pub Guide for its "white-painted chimneys, and a wood-panelled interior with open fires and gleaming brassware".
- Located in Huggate, in the rural Yorkshire Wolds, the pub is 40 minutes from the centre of York and one hour from Hull.
- This deal can be used at lunch and dinner Monday-Friday and after 4:30pm on Sunday
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a dessert from the à la carte menu. Excludes the fillet steak, 20oz sirloin steak and The Wold’s Topper. Valid Monday-Friday and on Sunday after 4:30pm, until 8 March, 2013. Excludes 17 December, 2012-1 January, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms