By Travelzoo Staff
The Best Western Lairgate Hotel, a Georgian property in the historic market town of Beverley, has put together a deal for afternoon tea with bubbly for 62% less than usual price.
Why we love it
- £19 for scrumptious afternoon tea for two at the Best Western Lairgate Hotel
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- Usually £50 -- you save 62%
- This Georgian hotel, described as "pleasing" by The AA Hotel Guide 2013, is off the market square in the historic town of Beverley
- The hotel's sun terrace is the perfect place to take afternoon tea in the summer
- A great base for walkers that want to explore the Yorkshire Wolds
- A 15-minute drive from Hull and 50 minutes from York
April 16, 2013 - Sept. 14, 2013
Best Western Lairgate Hotel
Beverley, HU17 8EP
Tel: 01482 882141
- Now £19 instead of the usual £50, the offer includes:
- -A glass of prosecco with strawberries
- -Tea or coffee
- -Scones with jam and cream
- -A selection of miniature cakes
- -A range of sandwiches
- Afternoon tea can be taken throughout the hotel or, on warm days, al fresco on the "popular sun terrace" (The AA Hotel Guide 2013).
- This deal is available 2pm-4:30pm, Monday-Saturday, until 14 September.
- Beverley is a 15-minute drive from Hull and 50 minutes from York. It's the perfect base for walkers that want to explore the Yorkshire Wolds
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people to have afternoon tea and must be used in one visit. Includes a glass of prosecco each. Valid 2pm-4:30pm, Monday-Saturday, until 14 September. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms