By Travelzoo Staff
Oro at The Pump House is set within a former Victorian pump house in the Durham countryside. For £35, two Travelzoo subscribers can visit this restaurant for a 2-course dinner and a drink and save up to £35 on the regular bill.
Why we love it
- £35 for a 2-course dinner for two at Durham's Oro at The Pump House
- Includes either a glass of prosecco, a bellini or an Aperol spritz
- Set within a Victorian pump house
- "Fine dining and top service" -- Durham Times
- Save up to 51% on the usual bill
- Restaurant is on the River Wear in the Durham countryside
- Newly opened in 2013
July 26, 2013 - Nov. 20, 2013
Oro at The Pump House
Houghall, DH1 3PJ
Tel: 0191 384 0832
- While the building is old, the restaurant itself is opened in 2013 and offers what the Durham Times calls "impressive" and "delightful" cooking.
- Here's what the deal includes:
- - Choose from a glass of prosecco, a bellini or an Aperol spritz each
- - A starter such as tuna carpaccio with a seafood salad of mussels, smoked salmon and oysters
- - A main course. We like the sound of the rack of lamb with a herb crust and red wine sauce or the Angus sirloin stuffed with breasaola in a rich port sauce
- Close to the river and attractive woodland, the restaurant's location lends itself to a pre-lunch or dinner stroll.
- This offer is valid for lunch 12pm-3pm, Tuesday-Saturday or for dinner 6pm-9:30pm, Tuesday-Thursday and 6pm-10pm Friday and Saturday, subject to availability until 20 November
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter and a main each and either a glass of prosecco, a bellini or an Aperol spritz. A £3 supplement applies to the fillet steak. There is no limit to the number of vouchers used per table. Valid for lunch 12pm-3pm, Tuesday-Saturday or dinner, 6pm-9.30pm Tuesday-Thursday and 6pm-10pm Friday and Saturday. Valid until 20 November, subject to availability. No cash value or cash back. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms