By Travelzoo Staff
Oldfields Noted Eating House in Durham has a "cracking reputation" (Sunderland Echo), making it a "big favourite among local foodies" (The Guardian). Discover it for yourself with three courses and bubbly for two, for £29.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 3-course meal and bubbly for two at Oldfields Noted Eating House in Durham
- "A big favourite among local foodies" -- The Guardian
- Usually costing up to £76.40, you save 62%
- The restaurant is "admirably eager to please" with a "flavour to complement the determined nostalgism" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "Youthful but savvy attentiveness" -- Durham Times
- Pay £10 more and dine here on a Saturday night
June 13, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Oldfields Noted Eating House
Durham, DH1 1RH
Tel: 0191 370 9595
- Each person can tuck into a starter, main course and dessert, plus a glass of prosecco each from the Supper Menu*. We like the sound of Bloody Mary oysters to start and the flat iron steak, or sea bass with chips and mushy peas as a main. There's a choice of desserts to finish, including lemon curd tart and a scoop of vanilla ice cream, described as "delectable" by The Daily Telegraph.
- Oldfields Noted Eating House uses the finest local produce -- a commitment that has earned it a Highest Quality Assured rating from TasteDurham and a Local Produce Champion 2012 accolade.
- The deal is available from 8pm, Tuesday-Friday, and from 7:30pm on Sunday, until 31 August. Dinner is also bookable from 8:30pm on Saturday for £10 extra.
The small print
Update (21 Jun, 16:29): Oldfields Noted Ealing House is now fully booked from 24 June-29 June and so will no longer be able to take reservations during these dates.
Vouchers may be used from 8pm Tuesday-Friday and from 7:30pm on Sunday, until 31 August. Excludes bank holidays. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Additional vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. No cash value or cash back.Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms