By Travelzoo Staff
Blackwell Grange Hotel is a 17th-century hotel set among nine among acres of woodland. For £9.50 a head, you and a friend can now take afternoon tea with a glass of fizz.
Why we love it
- An afternoon tea for two for £19 instead of the usual £37.80 at Darlington's Blackwell Grange Hotel
- This offer is valid seven days a week and includes a glass of buck's fizz or sparkling white or rosé wine each
- Dine in one of the Georgian property's lounge areas or take tea on the patio
- The hotel is set in nine acres of countryside
- You can also book a 1-, 2- or 3-night stay at the hotel including dinner and breakfast for £69
July 16, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
Blackwell Grange Hotel
County Durham, DL3 8QH
Tel: 01325 509 955
- This luxury afternoon tea treat usually costs £37.80 -- you'll save 50% and get all of the following:
- - A glass of buck's fizz or sparkling white or rosé wine
- - A selection of finger sandwiches
- - Scones with jam and clotted cream
- - Miniature pastries
- - Chef's homemade cake
- - A pot of tea
- Tea will be served in one of the hotel's lounge areas or outside on the patio on pleasant summer days.
- The hotel is about 20 minutes' walk from Darlington city centre and a short drive from the Yorkshire Dales.
- This offer is valid 2pm-6pm, 7 days per week, until 30 October.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated an offer for two people to stay overnight in a Standard Double/Twin room, plus a 2-course set-menu dinner and full English breakfast, for £69 -- a saving of 55% on the usual cost of £153. You can also upgrade to a 2-night package for £138 or a 3-night package for £207.
- The stay and dine package is valid seven days a week, until 30 September. Saturday stays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel). Click here for more information or purchase these offers directly on this page.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the luxury afternoon tea, plus a 125ml glass of buck's fizz or sparkling white or rosé wine. Valid for use 2pm-6pm, seven days per week, subject to availability, until 30 October. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Advance booking is required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms