By Travelzoo Staff
The Parnell Heritage Pub & Grill is described as "one of Dublin's most stylish, landmark bars" by Sunday World and is ranked as one of the city's best by TripAdviser users. Discover it for yourself with four cocktails and a food platter for two for £16.43, instead of the usual £37.70.
Why we love it
- £16.43 for four cocktails and a food platter for two at The Parnell Heritage Pub & Grill in central Dublin
- Usually £37.70, you save 56%
- "One of Dublin's most stylish, landmark bars" -- Sunday World
- TripAdvisor reviewers rank this bar as one of the best in the city
- The property was refurbished just last year
- Centrally located on the north side of Dublin, near Chinatown
- Valid seven days a week, until 25 July
March 20, 2013 - July 25, 2013
The Parnell Heritage Pub & Grill
Tel: 01- 8783380
- Here's what you get:
- -A finger food platter to share -- this includes cocktail sausages, chicken wings, chicken goujons and potato wedges
- -Two cocktails each -- we like the sound of Parnell's Punch (Bacardi Oakheart mixed with sparkling orange and topped with fresh cream) and the strawberry daiquiri (fresh strawberries, Bacardi and strawberry liqueur, blended with strawberry purée)
- This deal is valid seven days a week until 25 July.
- The Parnell Heritage Pub & Grill, which was renovated last year, is centrally located on the north side of Dublin
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to two cocktails each and a finger food platter to share. This offer is available seven days a week, until 25 July. Excludes 17 March. All customers must be over 18 and valid proof of age may be required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms