By Travelzoo Staff
Brasserie 7, a new restaurant located in the heart of Dublin, is offering Travelzoo subscribers the chance to savour a 2-course dinner for just £26 per couple.
Why we love it
- £26 for a 2-course à la carte dinner for 2 at new restaurant, Brasserie 7, in Dublin
- Located in the heart of Dublin
- Menu highlights include crab linguini, rib-eye steak and confit of duck
- The restaurant opened in December 2012
- Alternatively, upgrade to 3-course dinner for just £2 extra per person
- Valid seven days a week
March 20, 2013 - Aug. 19, 2013
The Capel Building
Dublin 7, Ireland
Tel: 353 (0)1 4707 770
- Usually costing up to £51, your meal will be a choice of two courses from the à la carte menu. Options include:
- - Starters such as crab linguini, Cashel blue cheese and onion tart, and salmon rillettes with crème fraîche
- - Mains such as 10oz rib-eye steak, crispy confit of duck, and roast rump of Irish lamb
- - Desserts such as warm chocolate brownie, and vanilla buttermilk panna cotta
- Alternatively, upgrade to three courses for £30 -- that's just £2 extra per person.
- Brasserie 7 is located close to many of Dublin's attractions, including St Patrick's Cathedral.
- The deal is valid seven days a week for the next five months
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to an à la carte dinner. A £4 supplement applies to the fillet steak main. A £2.50 supplement applies to the cheeseboard. Valid for dinner, seven days a week, subject to availability, until 19 August. Reservations are required. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms