By Travelzoo Staff
Step into Dublin landmark The Old Jameson Distillery for the Jameson Day Out, which includes a guided whiskey tour and tasting, plus a 2-course lunch and complimentary t-shirt, for £30 with this exclusive offer.
Why we love it
- Explore the world-renowned Old Jameson Distillery in Dublin for £30 with this exclusive Jameson Day Out package
- Offer includes a guided tour, a 2-course lunch and a limited edition Jameson t-shirt
- You'll also compare the taste of Jameson to Irish and American whiskies
- Two can take up this experience for £59
- "Get an excellent introduction to the history and culture of [the] drink" -- Lonely Planet
March 22, 2013 - Sept. 5, 2013
The Old Jameson Distillery
Dublin 7, Co. Dublin
Tel: (+353) 1 807 2355
- The experience starts with a guided tour of the distillery, which includes a museum visit, short film and several exhibitions, before embarking on a whiskey tasting. Here, you'll sample Jameson's Irish blend and compare it with its American and Scottish counterparts.
- You'll also get a 2-course meal in the distillery's 3rd Still restaurant. Choose a starter, such as creamy seafood chowder or chicken Caeser salad, followed by a main course -- we like the sound of the Irish stew served with home-baked bread, or the seafood platter which features homemade Jameson-infused gravlax, grilled garlic and parmesan-stuffed mussels and peppered smoked mackerel.
- At the end of your day out, you'll also get a limited edition Jameson t-shirt to take home.
- Take a friend for this day out and enjoy all of the above for £59 for two. This offer is valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 5 September
The small print
Must be used in one visit. Valid for one guided tour of the Old Jameson Distillery in Dublin, a comparison whiskey tasting, a 2-course lunch in the restaurant and a special edition Jameson t-shirt. Over 18s only. Advance booking is required. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 5 September. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms