By Travelzoo Staff
Described as an ''oasis of pleasure'' by the Daily Mail, the multi-award-winning K Club Hotel near Dublin is offering overnight stays for £149 per room. Rooms at this hotel regularly cost over £250.
Why we love it
- Includes overnight accommodation in an upgraded Deluxe Room (subject to availability) with full Irish breakfast, 60€ to spend on food in the River Room Restaurant and 20% off spa treatments
- The luxury K Club Hotel, Spa & Country Club was named the AA Hotel of the Year 2011 in Ireland
- ''Sumptuous'', says The Times
- Praised for its ''magnificent setting'' by the Daily Mail
- ''The height of modern stately elegance'', says CNN Travel
- Rated as Ireland's Leading Golf Resort at the World Travel Awards in 2012
- Arnold Palmer-designed golf course hosted the 2006 Ryder Cup
- It is a 30-minute drive from Dublin and Dublin Airport
The K Club Golf & Spa Resort
Tel: 00 35 316 017 200
What's included & when
- Sept. 3, 2013 - March 31, 2014
- At over 50% off, this deal includes:
- - Overnight accommodation in an upgraded to Deluxe Room (subject to availability)
- - Full Irish breakfast
- - 60€ dining credit to spend in the River Room Restaurant per room
- - 20% off spa treatments
- Valid any day of the week from 1 October-15 December; 27 January-31 March.
- The hotel, 30 minutes from Dublin, was voted Top Resort in Condé Nast Traveler's 2011 Readers' Choice Awards and is in 550 acres of countryside, just outside the village of Straffan in Kildare. It has two championship golf courses, a luxury spa, three restaurants and a leisure centre with a pool, a Jacuzzi, an outdoor hot tub and a gym. Outdoor activities at the hotel include clay pigeon shooting, horse riding and fishing on a stretch of the river Liffey a mile and a half long.
- 2- and 3-night stays on a B&B basis are £249 and £349, respectively.
- How to get there: Click here to search for flights Dublin using Fly.com. The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Dublin and Dublin Airport.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
- Not available on: 2-3, 12, 17 October; 11-13, 18-19 November; 6, 13 December; 2, 8, 14-15 February; 12-15, 17, 29 March.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in an upgraded Deluxe Double Room (subject to availability), with full Irish breakfast, 60€ food credit to spend in the River Room restaurant and 20% off spa treatments. Valid from 1 October-15 December; 27 January-31 March, 2014. Subject to availability. Credit can only be used on food in the River Room Restaurant. Not available on: 2-3, 12, 17 October; 11-13,18-19 November; 6, 13 December; 2, 8, 14- 15 February; 12-15, 17, 29 March, 2014.
See all terms