By Travelzoo Staff
Praised for its ''magnificent setting'' by the Daily Mail, the multi-award-winning K Club Hotel near Dublin is offering an exclusive overnight stay for £129 per room, including 60€ credit to be used anywhere in the resort (excluding drinks). Rooms alone at this hotel often cost over £246.
Why we love it
- Includes overnight accommodation Sunday-Thursday for two in an upgraded Deluxe Room, with full Irish breakfast, 60€ of resort credit to use anywhere (excluding drinks) and 20% off spa treatments
- The luxury K Club Hotel, Spa & Country Club was named the AA Hotel of the Year 2010/2011 in Ireland
- Rated as Ireland's Leading Golf Resort for eight years' running at the World Travel Awards
- ''The height of modern stately elegance'', says CNN Travel, naming it as one of the World's 10 Best Golf Resorts
- Described as ''an oasis of pleasure'' by the Daily Mail
- ''Sumptuous'', says The Times
- Arnold Palmer-designed golf course hosted the 2006 Ryder Cup
- It's the only AA 5-Red-Star hotel in County Kildare, Ireland, and is a 30-minute drive from Dublin and Dublin Airport
The K Club
Tel: 00 35 316 017 200
What's included & when
- Nov. 23, 2012 - March 26, 2013
- Guests will stay in a Deluxe Room (upgraded from a Superior Room upon booking) and get full Irish breakfast. The resort credit can be used in any of the restaurants, on spa treatments, on the championship golf courses or on the activities provided. Also included is 20% off spa treatments.
- The hotel, 30 minutes from Dublin, was voted Top Resort in Condé Nast Traveler magazine's 2011 Readers' Choice Awards and is in 550 acres of countryside, just outside the village of Straffan in Kildare. It has two championship golf courses, a luxury spa, three restaurants and a leisure centre with a pool, a Jacuzzi, an outdoor hot tub and a gym. There is also clay pigeon shooting, horse riding and fishing on a 1.5-mile stretch of the River Liffey at the hotel.
- The offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 26 March, 2013. Extra nights on a B&B basis are £100 per room, per night and are only bookable as vouchers with Travelzoo (after clicking Buy Now). Not available for Friday or Saturday night stays.
- How to get there: Click here to search for flights Dublin using Fly.com. The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Dublin and Dublin Airport
The small print
Valid for overnight accommodation in an upgraded Deluxe Room for two adults (subject to availability), with full Irish breakfast, 60€ of resort credit per room to use anywhere (excluding drinks) and 20% off spa treatments. Stay Sunday-Thursday until 26 March, 2013. Not available for Friday or Saturday night stays. Now not available on 23-31 December; 13-31 January; 9, 14 February. Children can stay for 50€ extra per child, per night. This deal has been reopened due to remaining availability at the hotel.
See all terms