By Travelzoo Staff
The award-winning Hallmark Spa Hotel Bournemouth underwent a sparkling refurbishment in 2012 and now features a plush relaxation lounge, a Jacuzzi and an aromatherapy cave. For £35, spend a day at this chic venue with two 30-minute treatments, lunch and full spa access.
Why we love it
- A full spa day including two 30-minute treatments, a light lunch and leisure facilities access for £35
- Choose two of six treatments offered by the 4-star Hallmark Spa Hotel Bournemouth
- Save up to 50% with this offer
- Situated half a mile from the town centre and from Bournemouth Gardens
April 19, 2013 - Sept. 20, 2013
Hallmark Spa Hotel Bournemouth
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth
Durley Chine Road
Bournemouth, BH2 5JS
Tel: 01202 753 326
- This deal saves up to £35 on the usual price and includes:
- - A choice of two of the following 30-minute treatments: express facial; back, neck and shoulder massage; leg massage; file and varnish (for hands or feet); Indian head massage; salt scrub
- - A day's use of the Jacuzzi, the sauna, the steam room, the aromatherapy cave, two indoor pools, the gym and the bubble pool
- - Any sandwich and tea/coffee (or a soft drink) from the hotel's bar menu
- The 4-star Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth, which is is half a mile from the town centre, was named Large/Medium Hotel of the Year at the Bournemouth Tourism Awards 2011.
- This deal is available Monday-Friday until 20 September.
- For those who wish to extend their experience at the hotel, we have negotiated an overnight stay for two people, with breakfast, tapas to share and wine for £69. Click here for full details.
The small print
Valid Monday-Friday, until 20 September. Excludes bank holidays. Advanced booking required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. A 48-hour cancellations policy applies. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Please note there is a £5 charge for use of robes. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms