By Travelzoo Staff
The Grand Hotel Swanage is nestled on the Isle of Purbeck, with "spectacular views across Swanage Bay and Peveril Point" says The AA Hotel Guide 2013. For £19, two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into a 2-course meal at this Victorian seaside hotel.
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two at the clifftop Grand Hotel Swanage in Dorset for £9.50 a head
- The bill for this exclusive deal would usually come to over £49
- The AA Hotel Guide notes the "spectacular views across Swanage Bay and Peveril Point"
- You'll get access to the hotel's two private beaches
- Dine in either the conservatory or lounge bar, from where you can take in views of the bay
- The offer is valid seven days a week until the end of June
May 8, 2013 - June 30, 2013
The Grand Hotel
Swanage, BH19 1LU
Tel: 01929 423 353
- Choose any main course, plus either a starter or dessert each from the spring set menu, and dine in the venue's conservatory or lounge bar.
- Although the menu is subject to change, here's an idea of what each person can expect:
- - Starters such as boudin of ham hock, or smoked haddock and salmon fish cake
- - Mains such as grilled fillet of sea bass, or pan-fried pork loin steak
- - Desserts such as forest berry Eton mess, or vanilla bean crème brûlée
- The Grand Hotel Swanage, which has two of its own private beaches, is a short drive from attractions including the Swanage steam railway and the Victorian pier.
- The deal is valid for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner Monday-Sunday, until the end of June.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to two courses from the spring set menu. Voucher may be used for lunch Monday-Saturday and dinner seven days a week, subject to availability, until 30 June. Weekend availability may be limited. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms