By Travelzoo Staff
With an "exquisite" setting and "breathtaking walks" nearby, Moonfleet Manor overlooking Chesil Beach is "magical" place, according to RedOnline.co.uk. We have negotiated afternoon tea at this Georgian manor for £15 per person, or £29 for two.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea with champagne for £15 a head (or £29 for two) at Moonfleet Manor in Weymouth
- This Georgian property, which overlooks Chesil Beach, is "magical", says RedOnline.co.uk
- Recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
- WOuld make a great post-walk treat after exploring the Jurassic Coast
July 19, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013
Dorset, DT3 4ED
Tel: 01305 786 948
- With this in mind, we have negotiated champagne afternoon tea at this Georgian manor for £15 per person, or £29 for two.
- Usually £22 a head, this offer includes:
- - A glass of champagne
- - A range of sandwiches, including smoked Scottish salmon, egg mayonnaise and ham and mustard
- - Homemade scones with clotted cream and jam
- - A selection of homemade cakes and desserts, such as Dorset apple cake, jelly and panna cotta and macarons
- - Tea or coffee
- This coastal hotel, which was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, is the perfect base for walkers that wish to explore the Jurassic coast.
- This deal is available 2pm-6pm, seven days a week, until 5 December.
The small print
Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 5 December. Excludes bank holidays and holiday weekends. Advance booking is required. A 48 hour cancellation policy applies. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person and also as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Over-18s only. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms