By Travelzoo Staff
Set sail with Condor Ferries on a day trip to either Guernsey or Jersey for £15, shaving 50% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- Visit the Channel Islands with Condor Ferries for just £15 return, per person
- Stroll along the scenic harbors, open countryside and sandy beaches of Guernsey, or dig into the seafood and tax-free shopping on Jersey
- Spend up to eight hours on either island
- Lonely Planet praises the Channel Islands' "exquisite coastlines, beautiful harbours and forgotten, shaded lanes"
- Save 50% on the usual price of £30
- Ferries depart regularly from Poole until 4 November
Sept. 21, 2012 - Nov. 4, 2012
Condor Ferries Ltd
The Passenger Terminal, New Harbour Road South
Poole, BH15 4AJ
Tel: 0845 609 1024
- In Guernsey, the ferry will dock in St Peter Port, a harbour town with bistros, restaurants and boutiques. You will also find scenic harbours, open countryside and sandy beaches on Guernsey to explore. The travel website Simonseeks notes the island's "clean air, rolling green hills, and pristine beaches".
- Alternatively, travel to St Helier in Jersey and make the most of the seafood restaurants. Or get a thrill on a jet ski or at the tax-free shops. There are also plenty of countryside and sandy beaches to explore.
- Sailings depart from Poole to Guernsey and Jersey until 4 November. Guernsey sailings depart Poole on 23-30 September; 1, 4-5, 7-8, 10-15, 19-22, 24-29, 31 October; 1-4 November. Jersey sailings depart Poole on 23-24, 28-30 September; 5, 7-8, 12-15, 20-22, 26-29 October; 4 November.
- It takes approximately three hours to sail from Poole to Guernsey and just over four hours to travel to Jersey. With these trips passengers can stay on their chosen island for up to eight hours.How to book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page and go through to the Condor Ferries website. Use the box on the right to select a preferred sailing date and "foot passenger". Select the £30 fare and then a preferred seating option. Click on the "enter a voucher code" button and enter TZOODX for the discount to be applied. Alternatively, you can book by calling 0845 609 1024. Call charges apply.
The six-week food event of Tennerfest starts in October and celebrates over 180 Guensery and Jersey restaurants with menus starting from £10.
The small print
Valid until 4 November. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability. Prices exclude trips made with a car. Condor Ferries' full terms and conditions apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only applicable to new bookings. The 50% discount is not available on sailings before or at 6:30am. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Multiple tickets may be purchased. No cash value or cash back.