By Travelzoo Staff
The Eastbury, a boutique Georgian townhouse hotel in historic Sherborne, West Dorset, has put together a gourmet mini break for £109. Created exclusively for Travelzoo subscribers, this deal for two would regularly cost £229 and includes:
Why we love it
- Overnight stay for two at The Eastbury, a boutique townhouse hotel in Sherborne, for £109 instead of £229
- Property is in the centre of town and has an attractive walled garden
- Includes a 7-course tasting-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette Dorset Restaurant (worth £45 per person)
The Eastbury Hotel
The Eastbury Hotel
Sherborne, DT9 3BY
Tel: 01935 813131
What's included & when
- Sept. 17, 2012 - Dec. 18, 2012
- - Overnight stay for two in a Double/Twin Room
- - 7-course tasting-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette Dorset Restaurant
- - Full English breakfast
- With its medieval architecture, small winding streets and storied past, Sherborne is the perfect destination for a mini break. The Eastbury is secreted away in the heart of the town. It has 23 classically styled rooms, an idyllic walled garden and a locally renowned restaurant. Head chef Brett Sutton and his team were awarded two AA Rosettes and a Taste of the West Gold award for the last two years.
- There is a real focus on local ingredients, showcased by the tasting menu. It features dishes such as roasted Lyme Bay scallops, spiced lentils, mango, coconut and coriander shoots, and a Bridgehampton lamb cutlet mini burger, with slow-cooked tomato, aubergine and kalamata olives.
- Valid for stays 1 November-18 December.
- Not available on Sundays in October; 2-3, 5-6, 9-11, 16-17, 23-24, 30 November; 10 December or on Thursday-Friday nights in December.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Double or Twin Room, full English breakfast and a 7-course tasting-menu dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette Dorset Restaurant. Valid for stays 1 November-18 December. Subject to availability. Not available on Sundays in October; 2-3, 5-6, 9-11, 16-17, 23-24, 30 November; 10 December or on Thursday-Friday nights in December.
See all terms