By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind with a spa day in what The Express & Star calls the "beautiful surroundings" of Dartmouth Golf & Country Club. For £35, you'll get your choice of two 25-minute treatments, a light lunch and all-day use of the leisure facilities.
Why we love it
- An indulgent spa day including two treatments and lunch for £35 at Dartmouth Golf and Country Club
- Pick from five treatments such as a body exfoliation, massage or manicure
- This package, which also includes access to the country club's Lakeside Health & Leisure Club, usually costs more than £64
- A guest of the Express & Star's reviewer said she had "one of the best" massages which left her "feeling on cloud nine"
- The Oxford Mail describes the leisure suite as "superb"
Aug. 19, 2013 - Dec. 9, 2013
Dartmouth Golf & Country Club
Near Totnes, TQ9 7DE
Tel: 01803 712017
- This spa package, which usually costs up to £64.65, is valid seven days a week until 9 December. Pick any two of the following 25-minute treatments:
- - Back, neck, shoulders and head massage
- - Sea essential peeling body exfoliation
- - Express manicure
- - Express pedicure
- - Phytomer eye contour
- Male guests can also pick from the country club's golfer’s massage or paraffin wax hand treatment for men.
- You'll get all-day access to the spa's Lakeside Health & Leisure Club, which has an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a steam room and a sunshower. A light lunch is also included; you'll get a choice of sandwich plus a cup of tea or coffee
The small print
Valid for one person and must be used in one visit. It entitles the holder to two 25-minute treatments. Also includes access to the leisure facilities, plus a cup of tea or coffee and a sandwich. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 9 December. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms