By Travelzoo Staff
The Millbrook Inn is described by The Guardian as a "charming waterside pub and restaurant", with a "picturesque outdoor setting", that serves "fantastic food". This 16th-century village pub is now offering Travelzoo subscribers a 3-course dinner for two, with a glass of prosecco each, for £39 -- a saving of up to £43.
Why we love it
- £39 for a 3-course evening meal and a glass of prosecco for two at The Millbrook Inn just outside Salcombe
- "The Millbrook kitchen serves fantastic food, made using fresh local produce" -- The Guardian
- Listed in The Times' 50 Best Places to Eat by the Sea in 2010
- The Good Food Guide 2013 praises the pub's "cracking location" and "great food"
- Named in The Guardian in 2010 as one of the 10 best seafood restaurants in Devon and Dorset
Nov. 29, 2012 - Feb. 7, 2013
The Millbrook Inn
Devon, TQ7 2RW
Tel: 01548 531 581
- The menu changes regularly due to seasonality availability, but the current offering includes starters such as seared scallops, with minted pea purée, black pudding and a micro salad, main courses including pan-fried rump of lamb, with smoked bacon, onion and reblochon cheese tartiflette, braised savoy cabbage and a red wine jus, and desserts such as a blackberry parfait with berry coulis and apple and blackberry ice cream.
- With a prime location at the head of South Pool Creek just outside Salcombe, The Millbrook Inn is "characterful" and "passionately run" according to The Michelin Guide 2013 and the "perfect example of a village local," says The Good Food Guide 2013.
- Valid for dinner, Tuesday-Sunday, until 7 February, 2013.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, main course and dessert from the à la carte menu, plus a glass of prosecco each. Excludes the five cheese dessert. Valid for dinner, Tuesday-Sunday, until 7 February, 2013. Excludes 20 December, 2012-6 January, 2013. Note: This is a limited offer and may expire before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms