By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled in the charming village of Bigbury, The Royal Oak Inn was named as one of the hottest hotels of 2013 by The Sunday Times this month. Now, two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into a 2-course meal at the inn for a total of £20 -- less than half the regular £43.
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two for £10 a head at The Royal Oak Inn, Kingsbridge, Devon
- The bill for this dining package would usually add up to £43 -- so you'll save 53%
- Named as one of the "hip, new" hotels of 2013 by The Sunday Times this week
- Located in the picturesque village of Bigbury, with the rolling South Hams Hills providing the backdrop
- Choose any main course and either a starter or dessert each
- The inn has recently undergone a refurbishment and re-opened under new management
Nov. 29, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
The Royal Oak Inn
The Royal Oak Inn
Kingsbridge, TQ7 4AP
Tel: 01548 810 313
- The Royal Oak Inn recently re-opened under new management, and has been refurbished to create a design incorporating the property’s original design and its namesake, HMS Royal Oak.
- With this exclusive offer, you and a friend can get all of the following (menu items are subject to change):
- - A starter each, such as smoked haddock and bacon chowder with bread, or seared wood pigeon with polenta, rocket and pancetta
- - A main course each, with options including minute steak served with slow-roast tomato, garlic butter and chips, or pot-roast pheasant with roast potato, butternut squash puree and curly kale
- - Or, swap your starter for a dessert -- we like the sound of fine apple tart with salted caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream, or the selection of west country cheeses, served with quince jelly, apple, celery and biscuits.
- This offer is valid for lunch Wednesday-Saturday, and for dinner Wednesday-Friday, until 28 February 2013
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a main course and either a starter or dessert from the a la carte menu. Valid for lunch Wednesday-Saturday from 12pm-2:30pm, and for dinner Wednesday-Friday evenings, from 6pm until 9pm. Bookings subject to availability. Valid until 28 February, 2013. Excludes 21 December-1 January 2013, and 15-26 February. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms