By Travelzoo Staff
For £69 instead of £138, two people can visit 22 Mill Street Restaurant in Chagford -- which holds two AA Rosettes -- and enjoy a delicious 5-course tasting menu. This Michelin Guide-listed restaurant boasts impressive views across rural Dartmoor.
Why we love it
- A 5-course tasting menu for two at 22 Mill Street Restaurant for £69
- Awarded two prestigious AA Rosettes for excellence
- "A very nice restaurant indeed" -- The Guardian
- The Michelin Guide describes it as a "smart, intimate restaurant on high street of scenic village, right in the heart of Dartmoor"
- Alternatively, dine at Browns Hotel -- 22 Mill Street's sister property, which is in Tavistock
Sept. 21, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
22 Mill Street Restaurant
- The tasting menu is created using the finest local produce and changes seasonally, but here's an example of what to expect:
- -Amuse Bouche
- -Seared tuna, sweetcorn, watercress, spring onion and sesame
- -Spiced Cornish venison with pumpkin gnocchi, parsnip, celeriac and kale
- -Brixham John Dory with nasturtium, surf clam, cockle and nage
- -Pear and white chocolate with raspberry and pistachio
- This deal can be used Sunday-Thursday, at lunch and dinner, until the end of January.
- Alternatively, you can dine at Browns Hotel, 22 Mill Street Restaurant's sister property, which is in Tavistock. This Michelin Guide-listed restaurant holds a gold Enjoy England award for excellence.
The small print
This voucher is valid at either 22 Mill Street Restaurant or Browns Hotel for a 5-course tasting menu for two. Valid for lunch or dinner, Sunday-Thursday, until 31 January, 2013. Excludes December and 1 January, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms