By Travelzoo Staff
Make a splash this summer with a surf lesson on Croyde Bay in north Devon, described by The Sunday Tiimes Travel as "a surf virgin’s promised land". Travelzoo subscribers can now snap up this 2-hour experience for £17 instead of the regular £30.
Why we love it
- Ride the waves with a summer surf lesson on Croyde Bay, Devon for £17
- This 2-hour experience usually costs up to £30
- "One of the best-loved surfing spots in Britain" -- The Sunday Times Travel
- Impress your friends with a new skill in time for holiday season
- Croyde Bay recently picked up a 2-13 Seaside Award
- Available seven days a week until 31 October
July 17, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Surf South West
PO Box 39
Croyde, EX33 1NZ
Tel: 01271 890 400
- It's a great introduction to the sport, and you'll be taught by a qualified instructor. All equipment, including wetsuit and board hire, is included.
- The experience takes place on Croyde Bay, which boasts panoramic coastal views -- it's the ideal way to spend a summer afternoon.
- This offer is available at time slots between 1pm-3:45pm, seven days a week, until 31 October (excludes the month of August)
The small print
Excludes lessons in the month of August. All equipment (including board and wetsuit) will be provided. Minimum age for participants is eight years old. Lessons cancelled by Surf South West will be rescheduled. Lessons take place on Croyde Bay, Devon. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking. Failure to turn up leads to forfeiture. Note: The number of vouchers is limited, so the deal may end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms