By Travelzoo Staff
Raise a glass to English Wine Week, which kicks off on 25 May, with a tour and wine tasting at Okehampton's Eastcott Vineyard. Two can take up this experience for just £9 with this exclusive deal.
Why we love it
- Treat a friend to a vineyard tour and wine tasting for under £5 each
- Learn the secrets to growing the best grapes from the experts at Eastcott Vineyard in Okehampton
- Sample a selection of the vineyard's tipples as part of the 90-minute tour
- "The vineyard will captivate your taste buds, while you enjoy the spectacular countryside views" -- Devon Life
- Commended in the 2013 Devon Tourism Awards
May 13, 2013 - Sept. 14, 2013
Okehampton, EX20 3PT
Tel: 01837 811012
- Save 40% on the regular cost of this 90-minute tour, during which you'll learn the secrets to growing the best grapes to create award-winning wines. You'll also get the chance to sample a selection of wines and get the chance to purchase your favourites after the tour.
- The vineyard, which was named by Devon Life magazine as one of the '7 Great Reasons to Live in Okehampton', stretches across 6 acres of land which boasts stunning views of the Devon countryside.
- This offer is valid at 2:30pm every Saturday in June, Tuesday-Thursday during July and August, and on 7, 14 September
The small print
Valid for two people to attend a tour of Eastcott Vineyard. Must be redeemed in one visit. Valid for use every Saturday in June, Tuesday-Thursday during July and August, and on 7, 14 September. Tours commence at 2:30pm. Advanced booking is required. No cash value or cash back. Suitable for over 18s only. Maximum tour group size is 30 people. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this
See all terms
offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See
below for full terms and conditions.