By Travelzoo Staff
Home to nine moorland and nine parkland holes, Wrangaton Golf Club is a "tale of two halves" and "a unique golfing experience" according to Top100golfcourses.co.uk. With this exclusive offer, two Travelzoo subscribers can play 18 holes for £25.
Why we love it
- 18 holes for two at Wrangaton Golf Club for £25 instead of £56
- Includes a coffee each
- This 6065-yard par-70 course has nine moorland holes and nine parkland holes
- "A unique golfing experience" -- Top100golfcourses.co.uk
- Dartmoor.co.uk describes the views over the South Hams as "stunning"
- Valid Monday-Friday until the end of April
- Alternatively, two people can tee off on a Saturday or Sunday (after 12pm) for £30 instead of the usual £70
- Set within Dartmoor National Park, between South Brent and Ivybridge
Jan. 31, 2013 - April 30, 2013
Wrangaton Golf Club
Golf Links Road
Wrangaton, TQ10 9HJ
Tel: 01364 73229
- This deal for two, which is available Monday-Friday until 30 April, usually costs £56 and includes a cup of coffee each.
- Alternatively, you can tee off at the weekend (Saturday-Sunday, after 12pm), for £30 instead of the usual £70.
- Set within the grounds of the Dartmoor National Park, this 6065-yard par-70 course is located between South Brent and Ivybridge.
- Englishgolf-courses.co.uk says the course "is a great test of many aspects of your game."
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to 18 holes of golf and a coffee. Valid Monday-Friday, until 30 April. Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back.