By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can now check into a hotel overlooking the harbour in Brixham, Devon, for £89. This deal from the Quayside Hotel, which would regularly cost £163, includes an overnight stay for two in an Inland Room, a 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded Quayside Restaurant (worth £60), full Devonshire breakfast for two and a glass of bubbly each (worth £6 per person).
Why we love it
- Save 45% on an overnight stay for two at the Quayside Hotel, Brixham
- £89 instead of £163 for an Inland Room with full Devonshire breakfast
- Guests also get a 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded Quayside Restaurant (worth £60) and a glass of bubbly each (worth £6 per person)
- Hotel is a recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
The Quayside Hotel
Devon, TQ5 9TJ
Tel: 01803 855751
What's included & when
- Sept. 9, 2013 - Jan. 15, 2014
- The hotel is set within six remodelled fishermen's cottages in a town The Guardian describes as "beautiful all year round" and home to "Devon's finest seafood". It is an ideal base for exploring south Devon, including the picturesque naval town of Dartmouth, the seaside town of Torquay, and Greenway, Agatha Christie's private riverside holiday home.
- Valid seven days a week from 1 October-15 January.
- Upgrade to a Sea View Snug Double Room for £109.
- Not available on 25 October-2 November; 23 December-1 January.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to purchase your voucher(s). Then contact the hotel directly to complete your reservation.
The small print
This offer is valid for an overnight stay in an Inland Room, full Devonshire breakfast, a 3-course à la carte dinner for two and a glass of bubbly each. Valid seven days a week from 1 October-15 January, 2014. Not available on 25 October-2 November; 23 December-1 January. Update (9:14am, 3 September): 2-6, 12, 15, 18-19 October; 8-9, 16 November are sold out.
See all terms