By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays for two at a Grade II-listed Georgian townhouse in the heart of Exeter are now £99 per room.
Why we love it
- Stay in a Grade II-listed townhouse for £99 per room with full Devonshire breakfast
- This package from the Queens Court Hotel in Exeter regularly costs up to £185
- Includes a 2-course à la carte dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £60) and a glass of bubbly (worth £6 per person)
The Queens Court Hotel
Devon, EX4 4HY
Tel: 01392 272709
What's included & when
- July 30, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
- This deal from the Queens Court Hotel saves over 45% on the regular rate and includes accommodation for two in a Double Room (pictured), full Devonshire breakfast, a 2-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £60) and a glass of bubbly (worth £6 per person).
- Built in 1840, the hotel retains many original Georgian features. It is a 5-minute walk from the city centre and close to the riverfront Quayside area. Local attractions include Exeter Cathedral, the medieval vaulted underground passages that run underneath the High Street and the 11th-century Exeter Castle.
- This offer is valid seven days a week until 31 August;
- 1 October-30 November; 1-18 December; 3-31 January, 2014.
- Not available on 6-8, 13-15 December.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay in a Double Room, full Devonshire breakfast, a 2-course à la carte dinner for two and a glass of bubbly each. This offer is valid seven days a week until 31 August; 1 October-30 November; 1-18 December; 3-31 January, 2014. Subject to availability. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Sold out on: 17-19, 23-25, 29 August; 12, 19, 26 October; 16, 22-23, 29-30 November.
See all terms