By Travelzoo Staff
Two-night summer stays on the English Riviera have been reduced to £169. This deal for two from the 4-star Imperial Hotel Torquay, which has an "enviable location with extensive views of the coastline" according to The AA Hotel Guide 2013, saves up to 45%.
Why we love it
- A 2-night stay for two at the 4-star Imperial Hotel Torquay in Devon for £169
- Save up to 45% on the usual cost
- The AA Hotel Guide 2013 notes the hotel's "enviable" clifftop location
- Includes accommodation in a Guest Double room, breakfast each day, a 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £44), a bottle of wine (worth £18), afternoon tea (worth £25) and a late checkout until 1pm (worth £30)
- 3-night stays are £255 and come with breakfast each day, dinner, wine, afternoon tea and £30 room credit to spend on food, drinks or spa treatments
The Imperial Hotel Torquay
Park Hill Road
Torquay, TQ1 2DG
Tel: 0800 808 9596
What's included & when
- July 15, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- The deal includes accommodation in a Guest Double room, full English breakfast on both mornings, a 3-course set-menu dinner on the first night, a bottle of wine per couple, afternoon tea and a late checkout.
- We have also negotiated for two people to stay for three nights for £255. With this offer you get all of the above, breakfast on the extra day and £30 room credit to spend on food, drinks or spa treatments.
- Both offers are valid Sunday-Friday, from 15 July-30 September. Saturday-night stays are an extra £30 (payable directly to the hotel).
- This south Devon hotel is perched on a cliff overlooking the English Channel and Torbay. Recommended in The AA Hotel Guide 2013, the hotel is housed within an elegant Victorian property that dates back to 1866 and is surrounded by five acres of beautiful gardens. Former guests include Napoleon III and King Edward VII.
- Facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym, tennis and squash courts.
- Local attractions include Babbacombe Model Village, the Agatha Christie Literary Trail and Cockington Court.
- Children up to the ages of 12 stay for free in the Standard Rooms (availability is limited, up to 1 child only). Breakfast is free for children up to the age of 5.
- Not available on 16-29 July; 2, 16, 31 August; 7, 11-14, 21-22 September.
The small print
Valid for a 2-night stay for two adults in a Guest Double room with full English breakfast on both mornings, a 3-course set-menu dinner on the first night, a bottle of wine per couple, afternoon tea per person and late checkout. Valid Sunday-Friday, from 15 July-30 September. Saturday-night stays are an extra £30 (payable directly to the hotel). Excludes 16-29 July; 2, 16, 31 August; 7, 11-14, 21-22 September. The voucher can only be used once. Credit card guarantee required at the time of booking. Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publish. Parking is £7 per day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms