By Travelzoo Staff
Summer stays for a family of four on the English Riviera have been reduced to £179. This deal from the 4-star Imperial Hotel Torquay, which has an "enviable location with extensive views of the coastline" according to The AA Hotel Guide 2013, saves up to 43%.
Why we love it
- A family stay at the 4-star Imperial Hotel Torquay clifftop hotel in Devon for £179
- Save up to 43% on the usual cost
- Includes accommodation for four in a Guest Double room with breakfast and a family dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Children receive an activity pack
- A great getaway for families -- there's a kids' menu, games, play areas and an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool
The Imperial Hotel Torquay (Part of Puma Hotels)
Park Hill Road
Torquay, TQ1 2DG
Tel: 01803 294 301
What's included & when
- June 14, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- The deal includes accommodation in a Guest Double room, a full English breakfast, a 3-course dinner and a children's activity pack.
- We think this hotel is a great place for families. There are daily activities, a treasure hunt and a giant Jenga, plus indoor and outdoor play areas and swimming pools. There is also a kids' menu.
- This south Devon hotel is perched on a cliff and overlooks the English Channel and Torbay. Recommended in The AA Hotel Guide 2013, the hotel is housed within an elegant Victorian property that dates back to 1866 and is surrounded by five acres of beautiful gardens. Former guests include Napoleon III and King Edward VII.
- Facilities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym, tennis and squash courts and free parking.
- Nearby local attractions include Babbacombe Model Village, the Agatha Christie Literary Trail and Cockington Court.
- Vouchers are valid seven days a week until 30 September. Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel).
- Not available on 30 June, 5-8; 19-20 July, 9-10; 24-25 August.
The small print
This voucher is valid for for overnight accommodation for two adults and two children (up to the age of 15) in a Guest Double room. Each guest is entitled to a full English breakfast, a 3-course dinner and a children’s activity pack. Valid seven days a week, until 30 September. Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel). Subject to availability. Not available on 30 June; 5-8; 19-20 July; 9-10; 24-25 August.
See all terms