By Travelzoo Staff
The Arundell Arms Hotel in rural Devon is offering an exclusive gourmet break for £129 per room. This saves a whopping 62% on a stay-and-dine package that includes:
Why we love it
- Pay less than half price for a gourmet break in rural Devon
- An overnight stay for two at the cosy Arundell Arms country house hotel is now £129
- Valued at £344, the package includes accommodation for two in a Classic Double Room
- 5-course gourmet tasting-menu dinner in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- Free pre-dinner glass of champagne and canapés
- Full English breakfast per person
- A member of Britain's Finest Hotels and featured in the Michelin Guide and The Good Hotel Guide 2012
- A 2-night stay is an extra £70, with B&B on the second night (regularly £179)
The Arundell Arms Hotel
The Arundell Arms Hotel
Lifton, PL16 0AA
Tel: 01566 784666
What's included & when
- April 4, 2013 - April 30, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Classic Double Room with full English breakfast (regularly £179)
- - 5-course gourmet tasting-menu dinner in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant with coffee and chocolates (worth £138)
- - Pre-dinner glass of champagne and canapés (worth £27)
- Nestled in the Lifton valley, close to Dartmoor, this country house hotel is home to a 2-AA-Rosette restaurant headed up by Steve Pigeon, one of only 80 Master Chefs of Great Britain. The restaurant serves modern British cuisine and traditional puddings, plus complimentary hand-made chocolates in the lounge. It was awarded a Taste of the West Silver Award, 2011 and is a member of Britain’s Finest Hotels. It has featured in the Michelin Guide, The Good Hotel Guide and The Good Food Guide 2012. It was also recently awarded a Silver Award for Hotel of the Year in the Devon Tourism Awards.
- The hotel offers fishing on the Tamar River with 20 miles of exclusive rights. Dartmoor National Park and Okehampton are 20 minutes' drive away. Launceston town centre is five minutes from the hotel.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 April.
- A 2-night stay is available for £199 per room, with B&B on the second night.
- Not available on 13, 20, 27, 29 April
The small print
This voucher is valid for overnight accommodation for two adults in a Classic Double Room with full English breakfast, a 5-course gourmet tasting-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant, a pre-dinner glass of champagne and canapés per person. Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 April. A 2-night stay is available for £199 per room, with B&B on the second night. Purchase a flight of wine to match the 5-course dinner for £20 per person. Not available on 13, 20, 27, 29 April. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms