By Travelzoo Staff
Save £160 on an overnight stay at Bovey Castle in the heart of Dartmoor National Park. This mini break at South West Tourism's Hotel of the Year 2011-12 is now £189 per room, including:
Why we love it
- An overnight stay for two in a 5-star country house hotel for £189 instead of up to £349
- Includes a 3-course à la carte dinner in the Castle Bistro or £30-per-person dinner credit for the Edwardian Grill
- Room-only stays at Bovey Castle usually start at £229
- Accommodation is in a Classic Room with full English breakfast
- The hotel was featured on the Condé Nast Traveller Gold List 2011
- A former stately home, this estate was once owned by Mr WH Smith, the stationer
- Set in extensive grounds in Dartmoor National Park, around 30 minutes' drive from Exeter
Dartmoor National Park, TQ13 8RE
Tel: 0844 474 0090
What's included & when
- March 13, 2013 - May 23, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- - 3-course à la carte dinner (worth up to £60) in the Castle Bistro or £30-per-person dining credit in the Edwardian Grill (excluding drinks)
- - Full English breakfast for two (worth £15 per person)
- - Daily falconry displays and access to a host of complimentary activities and facilities such as croquet, tennis, an indoor swimming pool and a fitness centre
- Set in extensive grounds in Dartmoor National Park, Bovey Castle has an 18-hole championship golf course and the UK's flagship SUNDÃRI spa, which was a finalist in The Good Spa Awards 2012. Other activities available at extra cost include sloe gin-making classes, clay-pigeon shooting, horse riding and fly-fishing.
- Recommended by Best Loved Hotels, the hotel also won a VisitEngland Bronze Award in the Hotel of the Year category, 2012. The Daily Telegraph praises its "unashamed opulence", saying this granite pile's "huge stone fireplaces, ornate panelling and squishy sofas make it one of the most comfortable places in Dartmoor".
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 23 May. Stays including a Saturday night are subject to a 2-night minimum. Additional nights are £150 per night on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- Not available on 13, 15-16, 29-31 March; 1,4, 18 April; 4-5 May.
The small print
Valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 23 May. There is a minimum 2-night stay if your visit includes a Saturday night. Subject to availability. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. See below for full terms and conditions. Not available on 13, 15-16, 29-31 March; 1, 5, 18 April; 4-5 May. Now sold out on: 14 March; 12, 19, 26-27 April; 21 May. Bovey Castle has extended the offer to include the following dates, which were previously blacked out: 2-4, 6, 19 April; 15-17 May.
See all terms