By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can stay at the Quayside Hotel, overlooking the harbour in Brixham, Devon, for £79. This deal regularly costs £149 and includes:
Why we love it
- Save over 45% on an overnight stay for two at the Quayside Hotel, Brixham
- £79 instead of £149, for an Inland Room with full Devonshire breakfast
- 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded Quayside Restaurant (worth £60)
- Recipient of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2012 award
The Quayside Hotel
Devon, TQ5 9TJ
Tel: 01803 855751
What's included & when
- Nov. 1, 2012 - March 23, 2013
- - Overnight stay for two in an Inland Room
- - 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded Quayside Restaurant (worth £60)
- - Full Devonshire breakfast for two
- The hotel was formerly six fishermen's cottages. It is an ideal base for exploring South Devon, including the picturesque naval town of Dartmouth, the seaside resort town of Torbay and Greenway, Agatha Christie's private riverside holiday home.
- As well as the restaurant, which serves locally caught seafood, the hotel is home to the Ernie Lister Bar, which runs a quiz every Wednesday.
- Valid Sunday-Friday from 14 October-24 March, 2013. Add on an extra night on a B&B basis for a total of £129 per room.
- Upgrade to a standard Double Seaview Room for £99 and for a 2-night stay on an additional B&B basis it's £149 per room.
- Not available on 21 December-2 January; 14 February; 24 March-7 April.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in an Inland Room, full Devonshire breakfast and a 3-course à la carte dinner for two. Valid Sunday-Friday until 23 March, 2013. Please note: the hotel has added more availability so we have extended the book-by date. Due to popular demand there are limited dates available in November and 17-23 March have sold out. The hotel has also added Saturday nights (subject to availability).
See all terms