By Faye Armstrong
Get a spa day with two treatments at the 4-star Palace Hotel, described as "elegant in style" by The AA Hotel Guide 2013, for less than half the usual price.
Why we love it
- You get a spa day with two treatments for £35 -- saving you 55% on the usual price
- The spa is recommended in The AA Hotel Guide 2013 for its "good" facillities, which include an indoor heated swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, a solarium and a fitness suite
- The treatments on offer use Decléor products
- The Victorian hotel is set within five acres of grounds and was designed by Henry Currey, architect to the sixth and seventh Dukes of Devonshire and was the designer of the original St Thomas' Hospital in London
9am-5pm, Sun-Thu, until 26 May, 2014
The Palace Hotel
Derbyshire, SK17 6AG
Tel: 01298 22001
- A 25-minute Tranquillity Back Massage (usually £28)
Either a 25-minute Vital Eyes facial (usually £30) or a 25-minute Soft Hands treatment (usually £25)
Full use of the spa facilities for the day (usually £10)
Robe hire (usually £6)
Welcome drink of tea or coffee (usually £3)
The same package is also on offer at Puma hotels in Oxford
-- a great gift idea for Christmas.
The small print
Over-18s only. Over-16s may take part as long as they are accompanied by an adult. Notice of any medical conditions or pregnancy must be given at point of booking. Please arrive at the spa at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment time. A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. You must book your experience directly with the venue by quoting your Travelzoo voucher number. You cannot make reservations through Travelzoo.
See all terms
Click here to see all of our Christmas gift ideas.