By Travelzoo Staff
The Palace Hotel Buxton, a landmark Victorian property overlooking the historic spa town and surrounding Peak District, is described by The AA Hotel Guide 2013 as "elegant in style" and "impressive".
Why we love it
- Spend a relaxing spa day at The Palace Hotel Buxton, a Victorian hotel in the Peak District, for £39
- Includes a 25-minute facial and massage using high-quality Decléor products
- Save up to 56% with this exclusive offer
- The Victorian property overlooks the historic spa town and surrounding Peak District
- "Elegant in style" and "impressive" -- The AA Hotel Guide 2013
April 12, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Puma Collection Palace Hotel
Derbyshire, SK17 6AG
Tel: 01298 24859
- Travelzoo subscribers can now visit this 4-star retreat for a massage and facial -- using top Decléor products -- for £39 instead of the usual £88.20.
- Treatments include a 25-minute mini or men's release facial and a 25-minute tranquillity back, neck and shoulder massage.
- You'll also get access to the spa's extensive leisure facilities, including a steam room, a sauna, an indoor heated pool, a fitness suite and a relaxation room.
- The 4-star hotel is within easy reach of local attractions, such as the Buxton's Opera House and the Pavilion Gardens.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Friday until 31 July.
The small print
Vouchers may be used Sunday-Friday, subject to availability, until 31 July. Not valid on bank holidays. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. A maximum of three vouchers can be used per group per visit. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Package must be used by one person, in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Not suitable during pregnancy. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms