By Travelzoo Staff
Tuck into a chateaubriand dinner while sipping champagne at the highly rated Mansion Restaurant & Wine Bar in Derby city centre. Two Travelzoo subscribers can now dine on a sharing platter for two, followed by a chateaubriand to share, for £17.50 each.
Why we love it
- A chateaubriand dinner for two at Mansion Restaurant & Wine Bar for less than £18 a head
- Includes a sharing platter and a 20cl bottle of H Lanvin & Fills champagne to share
- The restaurant was a finalist in the Best Restaurant of the Year 2011 category at the Derby Food
- A great Father's Day gift
- Located in Derby city centre, just off London Road
June 4, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Mansion Restaurant & Wine Bar
6-7 Midland Road
Derby, DE1 2SN
Tel: 01332 343 665
- Usually £65, the deal includes:
- - A sharing platter including peanuts, Kalamata olives, homemade pork scratchings, homemade vegetable crisps and pretzels
- - A 16oz chateaubriand with a choice of sauce, hand-cut chips, tempura onion rings and a herb-infused roasted tomato
- - A 20cl bottle of H Lanvin & Fills champagne
- The reviewer from Thisisderbyshire.co.uk "savoured every mouthful" of steak during a trip to the restaurant, which was a finalist in the Best Restaurant of the Year 2011 category at the Derby Food & Drink Awards.
- This deal can be used for lunch, Tuesday-Saturday, and for dinner, Monday-Friday, until 31 August
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. This voucher is valid for one sharing platter between two, a chateaubriand to share and a 20cl bottle of H Lanvin & Fills champagne to share. Vouchers can be used for lunch Tuesday-Saturday and for dinner Monday-Friday, until 31 August. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. A maximum of two vouchers may be used per table. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms