By Travelzoo Staff
The "skilled" kitchen in the 2-AA-Rosette Orchard Restaurant is praised by The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 for taking "classic ideas and adding a contemporary spin here and there". Two Travelzoo subscribers can now visit this Kegworth eatery for a 2-course dinner and a glass of wine each, for £14.50 each.
Why we love it
- A main course and a dessert for two at the 2-AA-Rosette Orchard Restaurant for £29 -- half the usual price
- Also includes a glass of red or white wine each
- Restaurant is located in the 4-star Best Western Premier Yew Lodge Hotel in Kegworth, Derbyshire
- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 describes the venue as "a peaceful hideaway"
- Four can dine on all of the above for £55 -- that's under £14 a head
Feb. 18, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Best Western Premier Yew Lodge Hotel
Kegworth, DE74 2DF
Tel: 01509 672 518
- The bill for a meal for two in this restaurant, which sits inside the 4-star Best Western Premier Yew Lodge Hotel, usually amounts to over £58.
- Here's what you get:
- - A glass of white or red house wine each
- - A main course each*. Current options include an 8oz rib-eye of Derbyshire beef with grilled tomato, mushrooms and fried potato skins, or seared sea bass fillets served with wilted spinach, clam risotto and red pepper
- - A dessert each -- we're tempted by the warm treacle tart with yoghurt sorbet, or the hazelnut and dark chocolate sponge with vanilla parfait
- Save even more by going as a group -- Travelzoo has negotiated a rate of £55 for four people, which equates to just £13.75 a head for all of the above.
- The restaurant is about a 15 minute drive from Loughborough and 20 minutes from Nottingham. This offer is available for dinner, Sunday-Friday, until 31 May
The small print
Valid for 2-course dinner for two people, plus a glass of house wine each. Each person is entitled to a main course and a dessert. Vouchers may be used for dinner only, Sunday-Friday, until 31 May. *Supplements apply to the following dishes: 6oz Fillet of Derbyshire beef (£2.95) and Derbyshire lamb (£2.50). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms