By Travelzoo Staff
The reviewer from Thisisderbyshire.co.uk "savoured every mouthful" of steak during a trip to Mansion Restaurant & Wine Bar in Derby. Taste it for yourself with this champagne and chateaubriand deal for two for £35 instead of the usual £64.95.
Why we love it
- Chateaubriand for two at Mansion Restaurant & Wine Bar for £35 (instead of £64.95)
Includes a sharing platter and a 20cl bottle of Moutard Grande Cuvée champagne to share
Finalist in the Best Restaurant of the Year 2011 category at the Derby Food & Drink Awards
- The reviewer for Thisisderbyshire.co.uk loved the "sleek interior"
Located in Derby city centre, just off London Road
Nov. 30, 2012 - April 5, 2013
Mansion Restaurant & Wine Bar
6-7 Midland Road
Derby, DE1 2SN
Tel: 01332 343 665
- With this deal, two people get the following:
- -A 20cl bottle of Moutard Grande Cuvée to share
- -Sharing platter between two, containing peanuts, Kalamata olives, homemade pork scratchings, homemade vegetable crisps and pretzels
- -16oz chateaubriand with a choice of sauce, hand-cut chunky chips, tempura onion rings and a herb-infused roasted tomato
- This deal can be used for lunch, Tuesday-Saturday, and for dinner, Monday-Friday, until 5 April, 2013. Mansion Restaurant & Wine Bar is located in Derby city centre
The small print
Valid for two people to have one sharing platter between two, a chateaubriand to share and a 20cl bottle of Moutard Grande Cuvée champagne to share. Valid for lunch, Tuesday-Saturday and for dinner, Monday-Friday, until 5 April, 2013. Excludes Fridays and Saturdays in December and 14 February, 2013. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms