By Travelzoo Staff
Discover Derbyshire's waterways with a 3-hour luxury narrowboat experience. For £35 instead of the usual £70, Travelzoo subscribers can cruise from Willington to Stenson Lock, along the Trent and Mersey Canal.
Why we love it
- A 3-hour luxury narrowboat experience in Derbyshire for £35 instead of the regular £70
- Travel from Willington to Stenson Lock, along the Trent and Mersey Canal
- Includes 30 minutes of boat-handling tuition
- Work the canal lock under the supervision of an experienced narrowboat skipper
- Learn about the canal's history on the boats which were awarded a 5-star rating from VisitEngland
- Complimentary tea, coffee and cakes will be available throughout
- Available Friday-Saturday, until the end of March
Nov. 30, 2012 - March 31, 2013
Willington, DE65 6DW
Tel: 01283 701041
- With this offer, you will climb aboard a 50ft or 58ft narrowboat and travel along the Trent and Mersey Canal, whilst you learn about the history of this waterway.
- You will get at least 30 minutes of boat handling tuition, under the full supervision of a narrowboat skipper, who will also show you how to work the lock.
- Tourism body VisitEngland awarded Aqua Narrowboats a prestigious 5-star rating, and named them one of the Top 10 Boat Stays in the UK.
- This experience is available at 9:30am-12:30pm and 1pm-4pm, Friday-Saturday, until 31 March, 2013.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and cakes will be available throughout.
The small print
Valid for one person to have a 3-hour narrowboat experience, including a tour, tuition and complimentary refreshments. Valid 9:30am-12:30pm and 1pm-4pm, Friday-Saturday, until 31 March, 2013. Excludes 16 December, 2012-1 January, 2013. This experience is weather dependent (e.g. it will not take place in snow or frost), so please call if you're unsure. Not suitable for under-14s. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms