By Ceri Anderson
For £8, you can now snap up two one-day tickets to The Great British Food Festival, coming to Hardwick Hall in Derbyshire this May Day bank holiday weekend.
Why we love it
- There will be live cooking demonstrations by renowned local chefs, including Stella Kisob from Stella's Kitchen and Andrew Auld from The Loaf
- You can enjoy live entertainment and talks (including tastings) throughout the day
- Other entertainment includes live music, local-produce stalls and food competitions
- You can also treat the kids to a day out while saving 50% on a family ticket
10:30am-5:30pm; 3-5 May
The Great British Food Festival
Chesterfield, S44 5QJ
- Entry to the Great British Food Festival at Hardwick Hall for two people and a recipe booklet to share
Alternatively, get a family ticket (two adults and two children aged 5-11) with a recipe booklet to share for £9 instead of £18
You can also get two adult tickets, a recipe booklet and a glass of wine or a pint of beer each for £11.50 instead of £23
The small print
Under-5s go free. On-site parking is free. Dogs are welcome. All dogs must be kept on a lead and are not permitted inside the marquees. There is disabled access but this may change due to bad weather. Subject to availability. Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum combined cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication (18 March 2014).
See all terms