By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the Peak District this summer with this offer from the 4-star Hallmark Hotel Derby. An overnight stay is now £99 per room, including a bundle of extras and tickets to Chatsworth House -- that's over 40% off the regular price. Here's what you get:
Why we love it
- Save over 40% on an overnight stay for two in an upgraded Executive Room at the Grade II-listed Hallmark Hotel Derby
- £99 instead of £174
- Afternoon tea on arrival (worth £10 per person) and full English breakfast for two (worth £10 per person)
- Tickets to Chatsworth House & Gardens (pictured)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £10)
- Two-night packages are available for £179
Hallmark Hotel Derby
Derby, DE1 2SQ
Tel: 01332 345894
What's included & when
- June 7, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- - Overnight stay with an upgrade to an Executive Room
- - Afternoon tea on arrival (worth £10 per person)
- - Tickets to Chatsworth House & Gardens (worth £16 per person)
- - Full English breakfast for two (worth £10 per person)
- - Late checkout until 12pm (worth £10)
- Situated in the heart of Derby, the Grade II-listed Victorian building opened in 1871 as the station hotel. It is ideally located for exploring Derby Cathedral, the Peak District, Sherwood Forest, Chatsworth House (pictured) and Alton Towers.
- Valid seven days a week until 30 September.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a 2-night package with full English breakfast on both mornings, afternoon tea on the first day and two tickets to Chatsworth House & Gardens for £179.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in an upgraded Executive Room upon booking (subject to availability and upon booking) with full English breakfast, afternoon tea on arrival, tickets to Chatsworth House & Gardens and late checkout until 12pm. Valid seven days a week until 30 September. Allocated rooms are subject to availability. Not available on: 7, 14 September.
See all terms