By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at a Victorian hotel described as "impressive" by the AA and "splendid" by The Guardian are now £99. This offer from the Buxton Palace Hotel in the Peak District saves over 50% on the regular rates and includes
Why we love it
- Escape to The Palace Hotel Buxton, a Victorian hotel in the Peak District, for £99 per couple
- Save over 50%
- Includes an overnight stay in a Guest Double room with full English breakfast for two
- Guests also get a 3-course set-menu dinner (worth from £40), a bottle of wine in the room on arrival (worth £17.95) and late checkout until 1pm (worth £30)
- "Elegant in style" -- The AA Hotel Guide
The Palace Hotel Buxton
Derbyshire, SK17 6AG
Tel: 0800 103 2755
What's included & when
- March 19, 2013 - June 1, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Guest Double room
- - Full English breakfast
- - 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £40)
- - Bottle of wine in the room on arrival (worth £17.95)
- - Late checkout until 1pm (worth £30)
- "Buxton has all the enchantment of a Victorian spa town transformed", says The Guardian. The 4-star property, overlooking the town and surrounding Peak District, is within easy reach of local highlights, including Buxton's Opera House and the Pavilion Gardens. The Dovedale Restaurant serves modern British cuisine and there is also a lounge bar serving snacks. Facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room and a fully equipped gym.
- Vouchers are valid seven days a week until 31 May. Saturday-night stays are an extra £20 (payable direct to the hotel).
- Not available on 30 March; 6, 12, 18, 25-26, 29 April; 7-8, 10-11, 17-18, 20 May.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two adults in a Guest Double room, full English breakfast, a 3-course set-menu dinner, a bottle of wine in the room on arrival and late checkout until 1pm. Valid seven days a week until 31 May. This deal has been extended due to surplus availability at the hotel.
See all terms