By Travelzoo Staff
An overnight stay for two on the edge of the Peak District National Park is now £99 per night. Usually £202, this exclusive offer from The Three Horseshoes Inn & Country Hotel saves over 50% on the usual price and includes:
Why we love it
- Save over 50% on stays at The Three Horseshoes Inn & Country Hotel, in the Peak District National Park
- £99 per room, per night, for an Executive or Luxury Room
- Includes a 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette Brasserie (worth £70)
- VisitEngland award-winning breakfast for two
- Tea and fresh scones (worth £9)
The Three Horseshoes Inn & Country Hotel
Leek, ST13 8TW
Tel: 01538 300296
What's included & when
- Oct. 29, 2012 - April 1, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in an Executive or Luxury Room (subject to availability)
- - Full English breakfast for two
- - 3-course à la carte dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette Brasserie (worth £70)
- - Tea and fresh scones (worth £9)
- This cosy inn on the edge of the Peak District National Park and is praised by the AA for its "breathtaking views of the moorlands, Tittesworth Reservoir and rock formations". Its accolades include a VisitEngland Silver Award and a VisitEngland Breakfast Award.
- The Peak District National Park features "some of England's wildest, most beautiful scenery: pretty villages, historic sites and grand houses", says Lonely Planet. Other local attractions include Alton Towers, Chatsworth House and Wedgewood museum. The market town and antique centre of Leek is nearby, as is the spa town of Buxton.
- Valid Monday-Saturday from 1 November until 31 March, 2013.
- Not available on 15, 21-22, 24-26, 31 December; 1-2 January; 14-16 February; 16 March.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in an Executive or Luxury Room (subject to availability), full English breakfast, a 3-course à la carte dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette Brasserie and tea and fresh scones in the afternoon. Valid Monday-Saturday from 1 November-31 March, 2013. Subject to availability. Not available on 15, 21-22, 24-26, 31 December; 1-2 January; 14-16 February; 16 March. Now sold out on 1-3, 9-10, 17, 20, 24 November; 1, 8 December; 12, 19, 26 January; 2, 9, 23 February; 2, 16, 23, 30 March.
See all terms