By Travelzoo Staff
Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa is a Grade II-listed property just outside Chester, which, with its turrets and grand bricked exterior, looks like a castle in a Disney movie.
Why we love it
- Crabwall Manor is a Grade II-listed building that dates back to the 18th century
- This indulgent spa day includes two treatments and would usually cost up to £89
- We've also got negotiated a special offer to upgrade your package to include afternoon tea and a glass of champagne
Mon-Thu until 30 Jan, 2014. Excludes bank holidays
Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa
Chester, CH1 6NE
Tel: 01244 851 666
- A 25-minute Dermalogica Express Facial
- One of the following 25-minute treatments of your choice: Stress Relief Back Massage, Energising Back Massage, or Express Manicure
- Use of the spa facilities, which include a swimming pool, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a steam room and a gym
- Robe, towel and slipper hire
- For £10 more, add an afternoon tea of champagne, sandwiches, scones with jam and cream, cakes and tea or coffee
- Update (12:12pm, 2 October): Crabwall Manor Hotel
has confirmed it will be closed from 4 November-9 December for
refurbishment. Voucher redemption has now been extended to 28 February,
2014. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
- Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
The small print
Update (12:12pm, 2 October): Crabwall Manor Hotel will be closed from 4 November-9 December for refurbishment. Valid Monday-Thursday, until 30 January, 2014, subject to availability.Excludes bank holidays. Valid for one person and must be used in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person for individual use or as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Reservations are required. Not valid for products.
See all terms