By Travelzoo Staff
Two can dine on a 2-course lunch with wine in leafy Altrincham for £19, with this offer from The Hale Kitchen & Bar.
Why we love it
- A 2-course lunch with wine for two at the Hale Kitchen & Bar for £9.50 a head
- This deal would usually cost up to £44.80
- Includes a glass of red or white wine each
- Combine lunch with a walk around nearby Dunham Massey
- Alternatively, enjoy lunch with a glass of champagne each for £25, instead of up to £52.80
- Valid Monday-Saturday until the end of November
Aug. 22, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
The Hale Kitchen & Bar
149 Ashley Road
Altrincham, WA14 2UW
Tel: 0161 926 4670
- Usually costing up to £44.80, this deal gets you the following:
- - A glass of red or white wine each
- - A main course each, such as tiger prawn, mussel and squid ink noodles in a light dill cream sauce, or fresh beer-battered haddock and chips with mushy peas and tartare sauce
- - A dessert each -- we're tempted by the kitchen taster plate which includes six sample dishes such as sticky toffee pudding and dark chocolate tart, or the British cheese selection, which comes with biscuits, chutney, grapes and celery
- Alternatively, swap wine for champagne for an extra £3 each.
- The Hale Kitchen & Bar is located in the affluent Cheshire suburb of Altrincham, and is a couple of minutes' walk from Hale railway station.
- Combine this lunch with a walk around Dunham Massey, a National Trust park about 10 minutes' away by car.
- This offer is valid for lunch, Monday-Saturday, until 30 November
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a main course, a dessert and a 175ml glass of red or white wine. Valid for lunch, Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 30 November. Reservations are required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms