By Travelzoo Staff
Two Travelzoo subscribers can savour a high tea at The Wild Boar Country House Hotel in Cheshire for £10. Usually £15.90, the deal includes your choice of tea, herbal infusion or coffee, freshly made finger sandwiches and homemade scones with whipped cream and preserves.
Why we love it
- High tea for two at The Wild Boar Country House Hotel's Brasserie in Cheshire for just £5 a head
- This deal would usually cost £15.90
- "Contemporary but intimate" -- Cheshire Life
- The hotel is near Beeston Castle and a short drive away from Chester Zoo
- Valid seven days a week
- We have also negotiated an overnight stay with breakfast for £59 for two, or a two-night stay with breakfast for £99 for two.
June 18, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
The Wild Boar Country House Hotel
Tarporley, CW6 9NW
Tel: 01829 260 309
- Tea is served in the hotel's Brasserie -- a "contemporary but intimate" setting, according to Cheshire Life.
- We have also negotiated an overnight stay with breakfast for £59 for two, instead of up to £115. Alternatively, opt to stay for two nights with breakfast for £99 for two, instead of up to £230. The hotel is ideally located near Beeston Castle and is a short drive away from Chester Zoo.
- The high tea deal is valid seven days a week, 12pm-4pm, until 30 November. Both overnight stay deals are valid seven days a week, until 30 November. Weekend availability may be limited
The small print
Valid for two people to have a high tea, seven days a week, from 12pm-4pm, until 30 November. Bookings are subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Must be used by two people in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased for others as gifts. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms