By Travelzoo Staff
Two can dine on a chateaubriand dinner in leafy Altrincham for £28 (less than half the usual price), with this offer from The Hale Kitchen & Bar. The locally-sourced prime cut of beef is hung for 28 days before it is cooked.
Why we love it
- A chateaubriand dinner for two with chips and salad at the Hale Kitchen & Bar for £14 a head
- Save an impressive 57% with this offer
- Include a couple of glasses of champagne for £39
- Located in the affluent village of Hale
- Combine lunch with a shopping in Altrincham or a walk around nearby Dunham Massey
June 4, 2013 - July 25, 2013
The Hale Kitchen and Bar
149 Ashley Road
Altrincham, WA14 2UW
Tel: 0161 926 4670
- Usually £65.85, this deal saves you 57% and includes a chateaubriand for two, with slow-roast tomatoes, mushrooms and rockets, with a side of chips and a side of mixed garden salad.
- Alternatively, pay £39 and sip a glass of champagne each with your dinner.
- Find the Hale Kitchen & Bar in the prosperous Cheshire village of Hale near Altrincham, a couple of minutes' walk from Hale railway station.
- Take a post-prandial walk around Dunham Massey, a National Trust park about a 10 minute drive away, or spend the afternoon shopping in one of Altrincham's markets
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Valid for a chateaubriand dinner for two with chips and mixed garden salad. Valid Monday-Thursday 5pm-9:30pm; Friday-Saturday 5pm-6:30pm and 9pm-10pm, subject to availability, until 25 July. Limited availability on Fridays and Saturdays. Reservations are required. 24 hours' notice is required for cancellations or changes to the date of booking. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms