By Travelzoo Staff
The Lord Binning in Kelsall is "a triumph of taste, place and time", says Cheshire Life. Its sister pubs have garnered similar praise, with the Knutsford Guardian commending the "spectacular" Old Sessions House and The AA Pub Guide 2013 noting the "breathtaking views" from The Hanging Gate in Weaverham.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 2-course dinner with prosecco or ale for two at a choice of three Cheshire pubs
- Includes a sharing platter followed by a main course each at The Lord Binning, The Old Sessions House or The Hanging Gate
- The restaurants are co-owned by TV chef-patron David Mooney
- The Lord Binning is "a triumph of taste, place and time" according to Cheshire Life
- The Hanging Gate has "breathtaking views across Cheshire into Wales" -- The AA Pub Guide 2013
- The Old Sessions House is a "stunning" restaurant, which has been restored in "spectacular fashion" -- Knutsford Guardian
- This exclusive offer is available throughout the summer
April 30, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
New Moon Pub Company Ltd
- For £29, two Travelzoo subscribers can tuck into a 2-course meal at any of these three New Moon pubs this spring or summer.
- Usually costing up to £61.75, the deal includes:
- - A sharing platter, such as The Coastal (smoked salmon, prawn cocktail, chip shop fish and peas, whitebait, lobster ravioli, smoked haddock, tartare sauce and artisan bread) or The Cheshire (farm Cheshire cheese, roast ham, pâté, smoked air-dried ham, olives, chutney and artisan bread)
- - A main course each, such as aged English rump steak, or grilled lamb cutlets with sautéed garlic potatoes and fine beans
- - A glass of prosecco or flight of ale (1/3 pint of each cask ale)
- Vegetarian options are available.
- New Moon Pubs are co-owned by David Mooney, who has appeared in BBC 2's "The Hairy Bikers" and was the resident chef on ITV's "Granada Reports".
- The deal is valid for lunch or dinner from Monday-Thursday, until 31 August
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Valid for one sharing platter, two main courses and a glass of prosecco or a flight of ale each. A £3 supplement applies to the fillet steak. Excludes 'The Lunch' Plank. Valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Thursday only, until 31 August. Excludes bank holiday Mondays. Can be redeemed at The Lord Binning, The Old Sessions House or The Hanging Gate. Suitable for over-18s only. Gratuity not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms