By Travelzoo Staff
Hollin Hall Country House Hotel and Restaurant is a 19th-century Victorian property, set within landscaped gardens and surrounded by the Cheshire countryside. For £10 a head, Travelzoo subscribers can unwind with a 2-course lunch and a glass of prosecco in the hotel's recently refurbished Ridge Restaurant.
Why we love it
- A 2-course lunch for two at a 19th-century Victorian property for £10 a head
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- Hollin Hall Country House Hotel and Restaurant is set in four acres of gardens and surrounded by Cheshire countryside
- Combine lunch with a local walk, a spot of golf or archery
- Located near Lyme Park and Tatton Park National Trust sites
- We have also negotiated an overnight stay with dinner and treats for £89 per couple
April 29, 2013 - July 25, 2013
Hollin Hall Country House Hotel and Restaurant
Macclesfield, SK10 5BG
Tel: 01625 573246
- Normally £43.90, the deal includes:
- - Two starters, such as chicken liver pâté with cranberry and red onion compote, dressed leaf salad and a toasted croûte or smoked salmon, roasted asparagus and goat's cheese salad
- - Two main dishes, such as pan-seared chicken breast served with chilli and leek risotto with parmesan and rocket salad or herb-crust salmon with citrus roast potatoes, pickled fennel and pea cress salad
- - Alternatively, swap your starter for a dessert such as white chocolate crème brûlée or chocolate fudge cake with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
- - A glass of prosecco each
- After lunch, explore the surroundings of Hollin Hall Country House Hotel and Restaurant, which sits on the edge of the Peak District. Local activities include clay pigeon shooting, golf, archery and hiking. National Trust sites Lyme Park and Tatton Park are only a short drive away.
- We have also negotiated an overnight stay with dinner for £89 for two. Guests will enjoy cream tea and a glass of fizz on arrival. Full details of this offer can be found here.
- The lunch deal is valid from Monday-Friday, 12-30pm-3pm, until 25 July
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to two courses, plus a glass of prosecco each. Vouchers may be used for lunch Monday-Friday, 12:30pm-3pm, subject to availability. Valid until 25 July. Supplements may apply to some dishes such as rib-eye steak and cheese courses. Menu items are subject to change. A £2.95 surchage applies to credit card payments. There is no charge for payments made by Maestro, Solo or Visa Debit cards. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms